Monday, February 16, 2009

TDA


Here are some poses I have done for Total Drama Action. If you havent seen it yet, check it out every sunday at 6:30 pm on Teletoon. It is a really fun job and a great show to work on with great animation and incredible character designs. I have worked on the show for 2 seasons now and it just keeps getting better. I decided to go with the cleaned up versions of these poses which have gone through the clean up department. I will post again after season 2 is complete with more poses and a better description of the process. hope you like!

11 comments:

RAWLS said...

Walshy...these are AWESOME!! Great posing my friend! I love the dude fighting the crock. Brilliant work my friend!

sean said...

Some really great stuff! Is this still being done at elliot?

james_william_walsh said...

thanks guys! yeah, still at Elliott (i meant to include that..woops)

Jason McArthur said...

real nice stuff man,I love the look on that show, would love to see some of you r roughs..

Later
Jmac

Dipesh said...

nice job Walsh, your posing is much appreciated by us animators...lol.

Joe Romano 2 said...

Great stuff, I'll have to check out the show. Your blog looks great. Thanks for calling me out on Rawls sight, I'll have to start blaming the dog in stead of the kids!
Good luck with the cats!

james_william_walsh said...

thanks for the comments guys,, sorry for the lack of posts, got a bit too much goin at the moment and unfortunately i cant post any of it for a while. more comin after i get through this little hump.

disa said...

咕蒂咕蒂,古德曼,咖啡,諾亞方舟,米世代,中法料理,葡萄酒,葡萄,高盧,紅眼樹蛙,亞瑪遜,音樂餐廳,幕府壽司,佐佐義,咖啡,異國麵坊,竹林亭,便宜,掌櫃,貝果,東西廚房,火鍋,江南,素食館,蒂皮屋,紐奧良,音樂餐廳,爵士,咖啡,蟳之屋,居酒屋,巴黎,溫馨小館,蓮西亞,明日,馬卡來,奧瑪,烘培餐聽,西班牙,黛麗莎,布花園,冒煙的橋,花草,園藝,沙發餐廳,餐廳,哈里歐,咖啡,愚人花園,串門子,古柏鎮,棒球,韓式烤肉,韓式烤肉,味蕾工坊,輕食餐廳,餐廳,咖啡館,咖啡,主題餐廳,蘭亭香,炭火,五角冰舖,咖哩拉麵,咖哩,御菇園,料理,壽司,香子屋,向下走

Anonymous said...

酒店打工 酒店兼職 台北酒店 打工兼差 酒店工作 酒店經紀 禮服店 酒店兼差 酒店上班 酒店 酒店應徵

Anonymous said...

台北酒店 酒店兼差 酒店兼職 酒店

Anonymous said...

酒店兼差 酒店兼職 酒店 台北酒店