Thursday, May 05, 2011

may6th

Thanks for anyone still visiting this blog. I have had so many projects and work I haven't been able to write about. but I have lots to post. Now I just need to take the time to do it. This is just a little ink doodle I did on a cigarette pack that i wanted to scan at high quality to see how the lines looked. It didn't look as cool as i thought. (oh yeah, and my scanner is working again!)

anyhow, I will try to find some time tomorrow to pose some recent work. I start my new job tomorrow too, so if it's too hectic it might have to wait again. Thanks for visiting!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

sweet, can't wait. Where do you start your new job?

Adam Temple said...

Me neither! I liked your story in the Anthology 2, well done!

ken said...

your a master james....hope your well old friend...

Anonymous said...

Hello Mr. J. Willy Walshe Esquire!

I'm glad you've quit smoking and only buy cigarettes for conceptual art purposes!
Lovely lines... thick, wiggly and black.

~ Hobo

Martin said...

Interessting read